BM Steel was appointed to supply the structural steel frame for the community hall on this project as well and the structural steel frame for the lift shaft. This was part of a wider 2-year restoration programme of the listed building. There has been a church named Saint Patrick’s in the town since 1750, the building is therefore of significant historical importance.
This project included the restoration of existing buildings including heritage features, and a new-build extension to include provision of a single storey rear extension to accommodate 16 study bedrooms with ensuite bathroom facilities, a community room, oratory, library, communications store, dining room, kitchen and an associated storage area for the hall and kitchen.
BM Steel Fabrications manufactured and supplied structural steel for the lift shaft. We also manufactured and installed stainless steel handrails and posts, glass handrails and frameless glass balustrading with stainless steel handrails and posts for internal and external applications.